1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, MasterCard) and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Makowal Animal Hospital understands this and is able to guide you through some special arrangement as petcard program.
Easy steps to applying for financing
1. Determine how much money you would like to finance.
• Petcard can finance the entire procedure or a portion. You decide.
• Petcard can pre-approve an approximate amount. This allows you the flexibility to choose your veterinarian and procedure date with the comfort of knowing that financing has been confirmed. Upon finalizing these decisions, steps 6-8 will follow.
2. Choose your ideal terms: 6 months, 1, 2, 3, 4, or 5 years.
3. In confidence, submit your completed application securely online or by fax to 1-888-689-9862.
4. Petcard will notify you of the credit decision by phone.
5. Petcard will confidentially fax or email the documents to you for signature.
6. You sign and return the documents with a void cheque to Petcard.
7. Petcard pays your veterinarian or service provider directly. 8. Your monthly payment is electronically debited from your chequing account
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites . . .